The Theosophical Society in Seattle holds public presentations on Sundays from mid-September through mid-June, and most events are by donation. Our incredible library of rare books on spirituality, philosophy and science is open to the public year-round.
- 03November 2019 Sunday, 4:00PM to 5:30PMThe Parallel Kingdom of the Devas
- 10November 2019 Sunday, 4:00PM to 5:30PMFinding our Way
- 17November 2019 Sunday, 4:00PM to 5:30PM144 Years of the Theosophical Society
- 08December 2019 Sunday, 4:00PM to 5:30PMTheosophy in 278 Words
- 15December 2019 Sunday, 4:00PM to 5:30PMSolstice Saviors From Around the World
Click here to view a list of past events at the Seattle Lodge.