The Theosophical Society in Seattle holds public presentations on Sundays from mid-September through mid-June, and most events are by donation. Our incredible library of rare books on spirituality, philosophy and science is open to the public year-round.
- 08December 2019 Sunday, 4:00PM to 5:30PMTheosophy in 278 Words
- 15December 2019 Sunday, 4:00PM to 5:30PMSolstice Saviors From Around the World
- 05January 2020 Sunday, 4:00PM to 5:30PMThoughts and Considerations
- 12January 2020 Sunday, 4:00PM to 5:30PMEncountering the Spiritual
- 19January 2020 Sunday, 4:00PM to 5:30PMWalking the Way of the Earth: Lakota Myth and Ceremony
Click here to view a list of past events at the Seattle Lodge.